The first incumbent at St Mary's, Dullingham was a William de Eneheale in 1337-38. The stoop and the double and single piscinas in the original walls are all 14th Century. The North and South aisles appear to have been built at the same time as the chancel. The font is 17th Century. The pulpit is recent – 1905 – and is possibly not the Church’s finest feature! The earliest of the bells is 1600. The north door is 16th Century and the West door replaced in 1899 – both are wonderful big oak doors. The east window is the crucifixion and the stonework 15th Century. We can seat approximately 200 people in the nave plus we have space in the choir stalls.
We are also very lucky to have Taylor Hall right next to our Church - this village hall is very well used by groups and individuals and can be booked via the link further down on this page.
We hold a monthly morning prayer service at 10.30 am on the second Sunday of each month, and a Family Holy Communion on the fourth Sunday of each month. Like other churches, we also hold services at different times of the year and would love to have you join us.
Coming up at Dullingham:
Sunday 15 July Summer Fete and Dog Show - POSTPONED Sadly, we have had to postpone our Summer Fete and Dog Show. However, we will be planning another exciting activity in the Autumn. Watch this space!
Some additional village links which may be useful or of interest: